March 31, 2010

Hearing test done...

His hearing is perfect- NPC takes that too I guess :(

He has met with the doctor and so far they see nothing that would indicate he has this other than the liver and spleen issues. It's hard to believe it's true because of that. He seems so perfect.

I think he has his sight checked tomorrow and then Friday is the big day where he will have to be sedated and things like a spinal tap and skin biopsy are done. If everything goes smoothly they will be home this weekend. If not they have to stay until he is well enough to fly. Fingers crossed my baby comes home this weekend.
They are also running blood tests on Becca and Keith for the study.

Apparently Johnathan is having a blast and wearing out his folks! LOL! The "hotel" is for children with illnesses and is set up wonderfully Becca said. Play areas, video games, meditation room, gym, a kitchen with pantry areas for each family. Sounds wonderful and I hope that makes it easier on them. it sounds like it is thankfully.

I just want them home... Having nightmares and my first night terror in almost 2 years (someone was taking Becca and I got up screaming). *sigh* Not a good day for me. I don't do well when I feel helpless and can't help them. I am especially having issues being away from becca. I miss my baby.

Think good thoughts for them.... night

No comments:

Post a Comment