March 31, 2010

Shagg Salon in Gilroy

Yesterday i went to get my hair cut with Heather at Shagg Salon.... If you haven't been there it's amazing! Everyone there is so very sweet and the salon is awesome.

The salon has been such a wonderful support to Johnathan. Not only have they offered Becca private services because they know how tough life has been for her, Heather told me if I get a box together they will try and get donations for Johnathan's Disney trip! How wonderful is that?!?

So if you are looking for a new stylist check them out! Or if you have been to Shagg and love it, go to yelp and leave them feedback! www.yelp.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    Great way to support Johnathan and Rebecca.

    I am a fellow NPC mother and have spoken with Rebecca, I see in this post that you are trying to get Johnathan to Disney. Have you guys tried Make A Wish? I wrote to them for my daughter and they replied very fast, unfortunately she is too young but they would have made it happened. I also know another Mother who has a son with NPC that was diagnosed in October, 09 and they have already gone to Disney. Hope that this can help make Johnatan's dream come true.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca and i talked about it.. She doesn't want to do the make a wish yet. I don't think she's quite ready.
    That and he really wants to go with his brothers and sister (my kids who he thinks of as siblings) and i don't think make a wish would do all that so we are trying to raise the funds for them to go so they can put the money elsewhere.
    I am thinking he should do the Disney cruise or Disney world when they are ready... they have never done that. In fact he has rarely left CA at all!
    Becca has spoke highly about you.. thank you for your support and I am praying for your baby daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand Rebecca not wanting to contact them just yet. It would be so much nicer for Johnathan and Rebecca to enjoy their Disney experience with the ones they love most and as a family for sure.

    Thank-you for your prayers and your kind words.

    My heart and prayers are with Johnathan, Rebecca and your family.

    The proud Mother of a Princess,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete