April 08, 2010

And so it starts

Johnathan started his medication this week....

Honestly? He gags and Becca said it was the WORST thing she has ever tasted. But man he is a trooper! Landon (my youngest) would never do as well as he has been doing! Amazing what an awesome little boy he is!
I made a chart and he puts a sticker on it daily... He is excited because at the end of this week he get s prize :)
I don't know how well he will do when we go to 2x a day though.
As far as side effects he has diarrhea :( Luckily not bad enough to put him in diapers but we were warned that could happen.

We met with the local paper this week too. They are going to run a story on April 23rd i think. They are also going to have the photographer follow him to his next appointment.
I need to get a non-profit started but I am entirely overwhelmed by the though *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that they are running the story!! I am sorry to hear about the meds but he is such a strong boy!! I have faith in him and his parents!!

    ReplyDelete