April 14, 2010

Just an update

So Johnathan upped his medication this week and again had diarrhea. Poor kid. I think it will happen every time we up the dose. Luckily he does adjust so it will be a process. He goes to 2x a day next week... He has been cranky and sleepy and we think it's the meds.

We have the garage sale this weekend and are hoping to get at least $200 so the trip will be covered (minus food & gas). I think we can do it!

Johnathan's dog thinks he's Becca's dog. Shadows her everywhere and pouts and whines when she is gone. Luckily Johnathan is ok with his mama having two babies and he still feels the dog is *his*. He says, "he is the luckiest boy in the world because he has a dog!" :D

I have the website up and running for the post part
www.johnathanspencer.org
Lots of errors and a ton more to add but at least it's no longer ugly! LOL!
I added another one of my email addresses so if you see kdmama that's me.... I also add Becca and so she may add posts too I hope!

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: